How to get beautiful and glowing skin with yoga?
Wondering how to get beautiful and glowing skin? Yoga is the solution to all the beauty secrets. Yoga not only provide you outer glow but also the inner glow from being happy and healthy which no skin cream can buy you. That being said, it is important that you stick to healthy diet and do yoga regularly.
As you know to look and feel healthy it is important for our bodies to get rid of toxins and yoga fluxes out toxins from our body, which revitalizes our cells thereby acting as a barrier against the aging process. The simple breathing poses also create more blood circulation, which in essence provide a beautiful radiance to your skin.
As mentioned earlier yoga calms our mind, which means there is no more unpleasant mood swings, anger, frustration and stress. You will not make those faces with repetitive frowns and scrunches on your forehead when you are happy, then those lines appearing from making such faces will be gone.
Yoga also enhances the absorption of nutrients by the cells in our body. When more nutrients are absorbed, your body functions more effectively to fight against aging, wrinkles, fine lines, scars or pimples.
Yoga Asanas for beautiful glowing skin
Kapalbhati Pranayam (Breath of fire)
Here is how to get beautiful and glowing skin by following one of the most effective yoga exercises called Kapalbhati. Kapalbhati means skull shining, as this exercise detoxifies and improves blood circulation throughout every organ in the body, which naturally creates a shine on your forehead to reflect a healthy body.
- Close your eyes, sit down comfortably, make sure your spine is straight, your shoulders relaxed and away from your ears.
- Place your palms on your knees, with palm facing upward to the ceiling.
- Inhale in deeply and exhale out sharply forcing your breath out, as you exhale you should feel your navel and stomach contracting. Place your hand on your belly to see if you are doing it right.
- Don’t worry about the inhalation just work on the exhalation, as it will happen automatically when you relax your muscles to exhale next time.
- Complete 25-30 such breathing and keeping your eyes closed, feel your body positive energy and then open your eyes.
Precautions to use while performing Kapalbhati pranayam
Avoid this exercise during periods and pregnancy. Also do not perform it if you have heart disease, high blood pressure or hernia.
Sarvangasana (Shoulder stand)
This exercise promotes more blood circulation to the face, neck, heart and brain area. It is a cure to wrinkles and promotes healthy looking skin, in addition to this it is a cure to major diseases of the heart, brain, thyroid, migraines, sexual disorder, infertility, swollen feet and menstruation problems.
- Lie on the floor with your hands placed sideways close to your body, palm resting on the floor.
- While taking a deep breath, lift your feet up with your heel pointing toward the ceiling, lift your body slowly up with your palms pushing towards the floor and legs at 90 degree angle.
- Bring your palms towards your back and place them behind like supporting your back with them.
- Your body should be in straight line and your eyes should be able to see your toe nails
- The total weight of your body should be balanced on yours should blade.
- Count 60-100 while maintaining the pose and keeping your legs straight.
- Remove your hands from back to floor, slowly release your legs and back to the floor.
Kapol Shakti Vikasak (means cheek toning)
Our facial muscles specially around our cheek and mouth loose their elasticity with time which causes wrinkles and lines. This facial exercise is for toning your facial muscles as it increases the blood supply to your face.
- Sit down straight in hero pose (kneel on the floor with placing the knees together and hips wide apart. Sit down in between your feet so that the heels are touching the side of the hips and the toes facing inward while evenly pressing the toenails and the upper surface of feet on the floor)
- Inhale deeply through your nose.
- Exhale through your nose
- Place your thumb fingers on your nostril (locking any inhalation through nose) and all the remaining fingers joined together outward in namaste position.
- Inhale through your mouth while puffing your cheeks
- Bend your face downward so that your chin touches your chest, hold your breath for sometime as long as you can (you will feel pressure on your cheek bones while doing this)
- Lift your face up and exhale.
- Repeat this atleast 3-4 times.
Juice and apply Alovera gel for healthy and beautiful skin
Did you know you can cure itchy skin problems with Aloe Vera gel? cure pimples, itchy skin and any dark scars or blackheads with Aloe Vera gel. Aloe Vera is found in most skin care products which promise to reduce wrinkles, scars and all skin problems. So why spend on these products which contain additional chemicals among which most of them don’t stand to their promises? Go natural today, apply Aloe Vera and make your skin look young and beautiful with radiance.
Drink (add 2 spoons to a glass of water morning and evening on empty stomach) and apply Aloe Vera gel daily and you will see the difference in couple of weeks. You can also apply this gel to your hair for preventing and reducing dandruff as well.
I would be happy to connect with you if you need any feedback or support. Please feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I will be updating and adding more interesting information, so please keep coming back.
Thank you for dropping by, I wish you all the best!